Anastasia By The Sea Condo FAQ
Below are the most frequently asked questions and answers for Anastasia condos. If you have more questions, please contact us!
What amenities are included at Anastasia By The Sea condos?
At Anastasia condos, you will have full access to all amenities including an outdoor pool. Anastasia condos are only half a mile away from St. Augustine Beach pier where you can enjoy volleyball, a splash park, and direct access to St. Augustine Beach for the perfect beach day.
St. Augustine Beach rules and driving regulations:
To ensure St. Augustine Beach stays bright and beautiful and few rules and regulations are put in place. Visitors should always be considerate of the enviroment and animals that live there.
- No loud music
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers
- No open fires
- No Fireworks
- All animals must be leashed at all times.
You may drive on St. Augustine Beach between 8:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.(hours vary based on sea turtle season).
Driving speed is limited to 10 mph and traffic should remain southbound.
Are there distinct rules for Anastasia By The Sea condos?
Anastasia By The Sea condos have rules that change frequently. To get an up-to-date list of these rules please contact us.
What options do I have for shopping and dining at Anastasia By The Sea condos?
Anastasia By The Sea condos is conveniently located close to a few shopping centers including Winn-Dixie (2.5 miles), Target (4.4 miles), Walmart (4.5 miles), and Publix (2.7 miles). It is also located close to downtown St. Augustine where there are plenty of shopping and dining options.
Important questions to ask when purchasing a condo at Anastasia:
- Is the association approval of the Buyer required?
- Is this Association involved in any lawsuits?
- Does the Association have the first right of refusal?
- How many parking spaces will I have?
- Are there special assessments I will have to pay?
- Are pets allowed?
- What is the current maintenance fee and what does it include?
- How much is the property management charge?
- Can I have a copy of the budget?
- How much is in reserves?
- Is there an on-site rental office?
- When will I receive condo documents?
- Can I rent my unit?
- Do I need to apply to the association and what is the fee to do so?